Followers

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Autobiography

Autobiography

During the semester in this art class, I have learned techniques like how to create a distorted image, or where to find different types of texture, how to create animated character, and much more. Distorting images and texturizing were new Medias I learned during this semester. I was taught about famous artwork with distorted images, and I learned some history about animation.
During these art classes I mostly enjoyed doing the distortion assignment because it was really interesting to me. I liked how when the image is being drawn on a distorted grid it looks funny but, when the mirror cylinder is placed in front of it, the reflection made the image look proper. I had a lot of fun doing it. I also liked how this assignment was challenging.
In art I like being challenged because when I do, I try harder to make my piece come out nicer so that I would be more proud of it.
           The art I least enjoyed was the texture assignment because compared to the others, it took a long time to complete and it was tiring finding different types of textures around the school. Even though it wasn’t my favourite, I think I did a good job. I had fun searching for textures even thought it was tiring.
          This class allowed me to practise on my toning and sculpting. I have gotten better since last semester in this art class, I consider all the art assignment to be obstacles, some maybe harder than others but, I would always do my best and try to overcome all the Challenges.
  To improve my art work I must try and tone my art pieces darker and to do that, I have to keep practising and keep trying my best. I have seen an improvement from this semester compared to last.

No comments:

Post a Comment